Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

I can't sleep...been awake since 3:30.  I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the five homemade christmas cookies I woofed down right before hittin' the sheets.  But man - they were so good!  That was my first attempt of making homemade christmas cookies WITH homemade icing.


Santa gets the real deal tonight.  ;)

And here is the "Love" part of my blog title:


They make my heart melt - the reason I get up every day and do what I do.  Isaac is 13, Gabriel is 11, and little Lucy is 3.

So, Peace, Love, and Hamstrings?  Keep the first, spread the second, and develop, strengthen, grow, nourish, strive, push, rest - I could go on - the third. "Hamstrings" is my quest to be a runner while being a stay-at-home mom of 3, a wife to a husband that travels weekly, and a woman who trys to remember to do something for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment