Saturday, January 28, 2012

Debbie Downer

What a week - 'phew.  Glad it's almost over.

Every run I had this week was a disaster except for Tuesday.  I think it was in sync with how my life went as well:  1) hard-boiled eggs blowing up on the stove, 2) spotting a mouse running in the kitchen, 3) having to wear a holter monitor for 24 hrs due to heart palpitations (WTH???), 4) and my car not starting after I had all the kiddies loaded up.  SO - let's start uber fresh tomorrow, shall we??

Tomorrow is the end of week 5 - wow!  And tomorrow's run is my first 6 mile run ever.  I'm a little nervous - not because I don't think I can do it, but that I have this weird pain in my lower right leg - and as I've said before, any little twitch or pain in my legs = "injury" in my head.  Hopefully it's something that isn't properly stretched or something simple like that.  I am going to pace myself tomorrow and force myself to take it slow and easy.  (PUH-LEEEZ don't be an injury!) I still don't know where my run is even going to take place tomorrow.  Maybe I'll finally venture to the Greenway.

Man - I'm just full of excitement and good news, eh??




No comments:

Post a Comment