Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

Instead of typing the date for my titles, I'm gonna start putting how many days left to my half - FYI, today is 113 days left!!

I'm 42 today - happy birthday to me!  To celebrate, I'm getting ready to head out for my scheduled 3 miles + 4x30 sec strides @ 95%. - to translate - I will run for 30 sec as fast as I can get this little legs to go.  4 times.

My hubby got me some Nike therma-fit tights for my bday - yay!!  He's probably tired of hearing me complain about running in the cold - although I don't think I've been TOO bad.  However, today it is going to be 62 degrees here in Nashville - won't need them today.  Just need to get my shorts and a t-shirt out today - ahhhhh.

My birthday cards this year were PRICELESS!  My husband and kids got me a musical card that when opened played MC Hammer's 'Can't Touch This'.  So on that note, I demonstrated to my kids what Hammer's moves looked like back then.  Almost pulled something in my hip.  Then, one of my dearest friends of all time, Dana P., sent me a card of a blonde hugging the porcelain God while a dark headed girl held her blonde hair out of the way for her.  Perfect for us back in the day!  Then my in-laws sent me a bday card with a runner on it - so cool!

And the real celebration - Mom/Grandma/Ra Ra is babysitting the kids tonight and Will and I are going to Sambuca in the Gulch for my birthday dinner!  (I actually run past Sambuca during my half.)  We've been once and it was extremely good.

My daughter is throwing her panties up in the air over and over.  Naked.  She says she is making a pizza-ria.  Apparently I'm not the only one that needs to get some clothes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment